Become a protectyour.org campaign partner today!
As a protectyour.org Campaign Partner, your organization can help us reach thousands of .ORG domain name holders with an important message about protecting and preserving the value of their .ORG domain names.
How does campaign partnership work?
As a protectyour.org Campaign Partner, your organization agrees to:
- Prominently display a protectyour.org banner on your Web site, and provide a link to the protectyour.org Web site
- Promote the campaign to your members, constituents, and audiences through your organization’s print and electronic publications
- Promote your participation in the campaign to your organization’s media contacts
PIR makes campaign partnership simple with a complete protectyour.org Campaign Toolkit, including:
- Choice of campaign Web banners and blog badge
- Campaign press release template
- Ghost-written and PIR bylined articles that can be inserted in your organization’s publications
- PDFs—in multiple languages—of PIR’s campaign booklet, 5 Simple Steps to Protecting Your .ORG Domain Names
- Print copies (in limited supplies) of 5 Simple Steps to Protecting Your .ORG Domain Names
PIR will promote your organization’s participation in this important campaign by:
- Featuring your organization’s name and logo on the protectyour.org Web site, with a link to your site.
- Issuing a press release announcing your organization’s participation
As you know, a .ORG domain inspires trust. With more than 5 million .ORG domain names currently registered, nonprofits, NGOs, foundations, charitable organizations, and other enterprises that depend on the .ORG designation, it’s more important than ever that the integrity of the .ORG brand is safeguarded.